1. Agnihotr, A. and Kaushik, N. 1999. Transfer of double low characteristics in early maturing Brassica napus L. Journal of Oil Seed Research. 16 (2): 227 – 229.
2. AOAC. 2008. Official methods of analysis of the association of official analytical chemists, Vol. II. Arlington, VA: Association of Official Analytical Chemists.
3. Armero, E. and Collar, C. 1996. Antistaling additive effects on fresh wheat bread quality. Food Science and Technology International. 2:323-333
4. Barcenas, M. E. and Rosell, C.M. 2005. Effect of HPMC addition on the microstructure, quality and aging of wheat bread. Food Hydrocolloids. 19: 1037-1043.
5. Barcenas, M. E. and Rosell, C. M. 2006. Different approaches for improving the quality and extending the shelf life of the partially baked bread: low temperatures and HPMC addition. Journal of Food Engineering. 72, 92–99.
6. Bell, D. A. 1990. Methylcellulose as a structure enhancer in bread baking. Cereal Foods World. 35(10): 1001-1006.
7. Demirkesen, I.,Mert, B.,Sumnu, G. and Sahin, S. 2010. Rheological properties of gluten-free bread formulation. Journal of Food Engineering. 96: 295-303.
8. Gomes-Ruffi, C. R., Cunha, R. H., Almeida, E. L., Chang, Y. K. Steel, C. J. 2012. Effect of the emulsifier sodium stearoyl lactylate and of the enzyme maltogenic amylase on the quality of pan bread during storage. LWT - FoodScience and Technology. 49: 96-101.
9. Gujral, H.S., Guardiola, I., Carbonell, J.V. and Rosell, C.M. 2003. Effect of cyclodexterinase on dough rheology and bread quality from rice flour. Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry. 51: 3814-3818
10. Guarda, A., Rosell, C. M., Benedito, C. and Galloto, M. J. 2004. Different hydrocolloids as bread improvers and antistaling agents. Food hydrocolloids. 18: 241-247.
11. Hejrani1, T., Mortazavi, S. A., Sheikholeslami, Z., Ghiyafe Davoodi, M. 2015. Effect of guar gum and amylase on quality of part baked frozen Barbari bread. Iranian Food Science and Technology, Research Journal. 11 (5), 508-520
12. Hosseini parvar, S. H., Matia-merino, L., Goh, K. K. T., Razavi, S. M. A. and Mortazavi, A. 2010. Steady shear flow behavior of gum extracted from O cimum bacilicum L. seed: effect of concentration and temperature. Journal of Food Engineering. 101: 236-243.
13. Karazhiyan H, Razavi SMA, Phillips GO. 2011. Extraction optimization of a hydrocolloid extract from cress seed (Lepidium sativum) using response surface methodology. Food Hydrocolloid 25: 915–920.
14. Lazaridou, A., Duta, D., Papageorgiou, M., Belc, N. and Biliaderis, C.G. 2007. Effects of hydrocolloids on dough rheology and bread quality parameters in gluten-free formulations. Journal of Food Engineering. 79(3):1033-1047.
15. Mandala, I., Kapetanakou, A. and Kostaropoulos, A. 2008. Physical properties of breads containing hydrocolloids stored at low temperature: II-Effect of freezing. Food Hydrocolloids. 22(8):1443- 1451.
16. Mandala, I., Karabela, D. and Kostaropoulos, A. 2007. Physical properties of breads containing hydrocolloids stored at low temperature. I. Effect of chilling. Food Hydrocolloids, 21: 1397-1406.
17. Mohammad Amini, A., Hdad Khodaparast, M. H. 1386. Optimization of extraction condition of Lallemantiaroyleana and its effect on rheological properties and quality of volume bread compared with xanthan. Thesis for master, Ferdowsi university pf Mashshad.
18. Mohammadi, M. Sadeghnia, N. Azizi, M.H., Neyestani, T.R. and Mortazavian, A.M. 2014. Development of gluten-free flat bread using hydrocolloids: Xanthan and CMC. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry. 20: 1812–1818.
19. Naghipoor, F., Sahraiyan, B., Sheikholeslami, Z. 1391. Evaluation of time and temperature of baking on quantitative and qualitative properties of semi-bulk Barbari bread. Iranian Food Science and Technology, Research Journal, 4 (3): 9-16.
20. Primo-Martin, C., De Beukelaer, H., Hamer, R.J. and Van Vliet, T. 2008. Fracture behaviour of bread crust: Effect of ingredient modification. Journal of Cereal Science. 48 604–612.
21. Ronda, F., Gomes, M., Blanco, C. A., and Caballero, P. A. 2005. Effects of polyols and nondigestible oligosaccharides on the quality of sugar free sponge cakes. Journal of Food Chemistry. 90: 549-55.
22. Rosell, C.M., Rojas, J.A. and Benedito de Barber, C. 2001. Influence of hydrocolloids on dough rheology and bread quality. Food Hydrocolloids. 15: 75-81.
23. Sahraiyan, B., Karimi, M., Hadad Khodaparast, M. H., Ghiafe Davoodi, M., Sheikholeslami, Z., Naghipour, F. 2013. The effect of Balangu Shirazi (Lallemantiaroyleana) gum on quantitative and qualitative of surghum gluten free bread. Iranian journal of food science and technology, 42 (12): 129-139.
24. Sahraiyan, B., Naghipour, F., Karimi, M. and Ghiafe Davoodi, M. 2013. Development of gluten-free flat bread using hydrocolloids: Xanthan and CMC. Food Hydrocolloids. 30: 698-703.
25. Samari-Khalaj, M., Abbasi, S. 2017. Solubilisation of Persian gum: Chemical modification using acrylamide. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 101: 187-195.
26. Shalini, K. G. and Laxmi, A. 2007. Influence of additives on rheological characteristics of whole –wheat dough and quality of chapatti (Indian unleavened flat bread) Part I – hydrocolloides. Food Hydrocolloids. 21:110-117.
27. Sheikholeslami, Z., Hejrani, T., Karimi, M., Ghiafeh Davoodi, M., Fatemian, H. 1395. Effect of L. Sativum Seed Gum, Tragacanth and Concentrations on Properties of Partly Baked Frozen Barbari Bread. Journal of Research and Innovation in Food Science, 5 (4): 395-404.
28. Sheikholeslami Z, Karimi M, Komeili HR, Mahfouzi M. 2018. A new mixed bread formula with improved physicochemical properties by using hull-less barley flour at the presence of guar gum and ascorbic acid. LWT-Food Science and Technology 93: 628–633.
29. Skara, N., Novotni, D., Cukelj, N., Smerdel, B., & Curi, D. 2013. Combined effects of inulin, pectin and guar gum on the quality and stability of partially baked frozen bread. Food Hydrocolloids. 30(1):428-436.